Lowering costs with a multi-cloud infrastructure
Today’s multi-cloud environments are increasingly carrier-agnostic. NorthState allows you to leverage a more cost-efficient infrastructure:
- Dynamic and flexible circuit consumption and CNF (WAN, Internet, cloud/partner connections)
- Lower infrastructure cost and space by virtualizing physical appliances
- Lights-out data center model with the ability to buy once, wire once, use many
- Fewer circuits via a distributed provider aggregation layer
Prioritize traffic and workloads
Your organization gains the flexibility to move workloads or enhance services through a direct connection to colocation and as-a-service offerings.
- A less complex approach to network and platform access
- Quickly connects users to their desired app or service, no matter where it resides
Respond faster to business needs
By maintaining a secure and consistent presence, your organization is positioned to be more nimble and responsive than the competition.
- Scale quicker and reduce IT costs and responsibility
- Consumption of what’s needed by virtually scaling out rather than up