Lowering costs with a multi-cloud infrastructure
Today’s multi-cloud environments are increasingly carrier-agnostic. NorthState allows you to leverage a more cost-efficient infrastructure:
- Dynamic and flexible circuit consumption and CNF (WAN, Internet, cloud/partner connections)
- Lower infrastructure cost and space by virtualizing physical appliances
- Lights-out data center model with the ability to buy once, wire once, use many
- Fewer circuits via a distributed provider aggregation layer
Prioritize traffic and workloads
Your organizationÂ gains the flexibility to move workloads or enhance services through a direct connection to colocation and as-a-service offerings.
- A less complex approach to network and platform access
- Quickly connects users to their desired app or service, no matter where it resides
Respond faster to business needs
By maintaining a secure and consistent presence, your organization is positioned to be more nimble and responsive than the competition.
- Scale quicker and reduce IT costs and responsibility
- Consumption of what’s needed by virtually scaling out rather than up
Interested in learning more?
Simply share your contact information and our associates will be in contact to answer your questions and discuss how NorthState may benefit you.